Labels

9.08.2013

EOTD: September 7, 2013 - Beginner




Hi all. I thought I'd do a quick 'Eye of the Day' kind of post using fairly new products (new in general as well as to my collection). I would call it a 'Face of the Day' if I actually finished my entire face and...well...I guess missing blush shouldn't determine that, but for now I'm going to call this an EOTD regardless.

For upcoming EOTD/FOTD posts, I'll aim to include pictures of the actual products used. But, for this one, there will only be pictures of the look itself and a description of what product is used and how/where.




As mentioned in the post title, I am a beginner when it comes to eye makeup. I have a lot of trouble applying eye shadow mainly because I have a lot of lid space and large eyes - 'prominent' eyes I think they're called. Add to that a love for everything blue, and you're headed for disaster. But I try and it's fun, and I thought I'd share my results.


Face: Skin79 VIP Gold Super+ BB Cream
Lips: Jordana Twist & Shine Moisturizing Balm Stain in "Candied Coral" (04)

Now onto the eyes...which are fairly neutral.





EYESHADOW:
Base: Maybelline Color Tattoo in "Bad to the Bronze"
Crease/Outer 'V'/Outer-third Lower Lash Line: "Hot Cocoa" from the Too Faced Shadow Bon Bons palette.
Lid: "Peach Fuzz" from the Too Faced Shadow Bon Bons palette.
Lower Lash Line: Inglot 05 (AMC Shine).
Inner Corner/Brow Bone: "Vanilla" from the Too Faced Shadow Bon Bons palette.

MASCARA:
Upper Lashes: CoverGirl Flamed Out Mascara in "Very Black Blaze"
Lower Lashes: Rimmel Extra Pop Lash in "Pop Turquoise"*

*I originally coated both lashes with the CoverGirl mascara but, upon finding the Rimmel colored mascaras at Walgreens, I thought it would fit perfectly with the blue on my lower lash line. So I coated it on top of the "Very Black Blaze" color.

And here's a picture of me with glasses, since the only times I don't wear them is when I'm sleeping and showering:



I'll try to link reviews of these products in this post once they're up...but that may be a while, and I can't guarantee it if, for example, a review is posted months from now (in which case I may forget including the product in this post). Anyway, as you can see I incorporated some blue. I've used way more blue in an earlier look but I never took pictures of it. Also, clearly, I'm still a beginner when it comes to this. And for the record, I had a pinky-brown-neutral lip color when I originally did my eye look. I switched to a coral lip because I just bought the color that day, and was eager to test it. I guess it looks OK still.

'Til next time! ('<>')>

~nikki

3 comments:

  1. Is it Penguin books?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your landlord and told you that as you have not paid the rent you will be evicted. You beg me not to do it and say you will do anything to keep it. So I suggest we have sex, which at first who say no, but then agree to. I then put my hand up your skirt and move your panties crotch to one side and you take my penis out of my trousers and stroke it. I soon have a raging erection in your soft hand. You sit down on you bed and I proceed to enter you. Your pussy is lovely and tight and the picture above is your face as I see it as I fully enter you and feel inside you with my cock. Your face stays emotionless, and you just moan involuntarily, as I pump your pussy. Your expression doesn't matter to me, as I have what I want, to fuck you, and if anything is a turn on, making my cock even stiffer, and bigger and encouraging me to push deeper in you. Eventually I can hold back no longer, and my cock spurts time and time again my warm spunk inside you. I look at your face just like above as I do this and say "Wow' I'm going to fill your pussy up with my cum. I've always wanted to fuck you Nikki. How's my cock feel Nikki, deep inside you. Ooooh you have a lovely tight pussy. Here have more of my sperm. This feels so nice". You try to keep your face blank, but you moan as I push in and out of your tight little pussy.
    Eventually I finish and you say to me with a little tremor in your voice "have you finished?" "For now, as I'm sure you can feel my cock is still stiff. I will be able to cum again. I will keep my penis in your vagina whilst we French kiss okay?" "Okay" you reply. "Nikki, I want to see your lovely breasts, I've always admired them. I've seen your nipples poking out and it makes me horny" I slowly slide my hand into your blouse and move it down to expose your full breast and your pert nipples, my cock stiffening even more at the sight. I then press my lips against yours and our tongues enter each other mouths, whilst I fondle one of your ample breasts. My penis still deep inside your cum filled pussy

    ReplyDelete