Labels

11.02.2014

Happy Halloween & A Quick Update

Hi everyone. Halloween was this past Friday, and I conveniently started to get sick last Tuesday. On Friday, I ended up taking the day off from work because of the "viral infection" I was diagnosed with the night before, and by Friday night I had bronchitis.

I was really excited for Halloween this year, and so you can imagine my disappointment when I had 100 fever Friday night. I was pretty much in bed, sleeping on and off, this entire weekend. Today my fever spiked to 102, but thankfully it's back to normal after taking some Motrin.

NaNoWriMo has also started, and I'm a bit behind thanks to all of this sickness. This is honestly a first for me - I've never gotten sick with infection twice in two months. I really think something is in the air this season. I feel like everyone around me is getting sick with fever.

So things have been...terrible, and interesting, I guess. I just wanted to give you a heads up about what's going on. I'm beyond behind with reviews, so at this point they'll be going up for the sake of documenting my thoughts on them, or something like that.

I hope you're all feeling better, and that you enjoy the rest of this week.

~nikki

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're better now (◠‿◠)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm actually not better Maxi lol. :( I haven't wanted to write - heck, I haven't even wanted to eat. I took off from work again because I felt like complete crap after coming home last night. I'm going to the doctor again tonight because I'm at loss for what to do. I'm so tired but can't sleep, and I don't want to do anything but I'm restless. This is a nightmare. :/

      Delete
  2. Wow yeah people are definitely getting sick with the time of season. Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melanie :) This really is the worst. I don't remember that last time I was so miserable from being sick lol. It's just impacting everything. );

      Delete