Labels

10.23.2012

Target's Last Beauty Bag



Hi everyone. This post wasn't really planned because I had no idea when, or if, I was going to receive the Target Beauty Bag I signed up for some weeks ago. But today with the rest of the regular mail, I found the little box from Target and was excited to share with you what came in this beauty bag.

Apparently Target has had this beauty bag program for a while, where one simply has to sign up to receive a makeup bag filled with samples, no payment necessary (not even for shipping). With this bag, however, they also announced that it would be the last, which is disappointing since I just discovered it. But I'm glad I got to try it out once.




I found the beauty bag to resemble a lot of those (in my opinion) ridiculous subscription boxes that send random samples of products, depending on the box's theme, for a set price every month or few months. Like others, I feel samples are meant to be free so that the buyer can sample the product, so I could never justify signing up for those subscriptions. But with the Target Beauty Bag, I was able to get a handful of samples and a free, cute makeup bag. It's a real win-win for the shopper, but perhaps that's why Target had to abandon the program.

This post is not a review of the products, but simply a collection of pictures to share with you what the final Target Beauty Bag came with. It is not a review of the program either, because how can I find negative in something that's entirely free?

Picture time!



The makeup bag that the samples came in.



LEFT: Front.
RIGHT: Back.



LEFT: Front.
RIGHT: Back.



LEFT: Front.
RIGHT: Back.



LEFT: Front.
RIGHT: Back.


LEFT: Front.
RIGHT: Back.



Coupon booklet.

In total, this beauty bag came with a makeup bag, five brand samples (nine separate product samples), and a coupon booklet with roughly twelve coupons ranging from $1 to $3 off beauty products sold at Target. They all seem to expire the 31st of December, so they're good throughout the holiday season.

This is a very generous offer from Target, considering it's free, but, as I said before, it's the last. I'm glad I got to try it and look forward to testing some of these samples out. I don't think I'll be doing a review on any specifically since I doubt I'll be able to get immediate results out of these foil packets, but if anything stands out to me I'll be sure to write a post about it here (especially if I purchase the full size).

Thanks for stopping by! 'Til next time. ('<>')>

~nikki

Have you ever received a Target Beauty Bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment