Labels

10.03.2012

The IceBlock [3]: Driving, Smoothies, & THANK YOU!!!

First of all, I want to say thank you to everyone who has read even a little of any post I've made here on this blog. My last review on the Maybelline Baby Lips has contributed more than a third of all the views this blog has ever gotten, and that means so much to me. I may not have any followers or any comment responses, but the views alone let me know that people out there are even passing by this blog, and that maybe my reviews are helping someone decide on what to consider buying. So yes - thank you! :)

Besides that, I just want to give a quick update. I've been busy studying for my learner's permit. Yep - I've finally decided that I feel healthy enough in my surgical site to pursue my driver's license, which is 5-years past due. I will be submitting the paperwork tomorrow and possibly taking the written test so I hope it all goes well!




Also, I've been walking roughly an hour a day and have adjusted my diet, albeit a bit too harshly. I'll be tweaking it in the days to come once I can go food shopping. I just wanted to post a picture I took of my second smoothie attempt, which turned out much better - though not perfect - since the last:


I added apple juice this time so the tartness was stronger, but I definitely need to cut back on both the soy milk and juice because I couldn't fit it all in this cup! I had to pour the excess in a smaller cup. Gotta work on my serving sizes, lol.

Anyway, it is October and both Halloween and my trip to CA are coming up fast, so I'm excited for that. But I'll wait a bit more before going into it.

That's about it for now. Until next time :D

~nikki

Are you excited for Halloween? Do you have any other plans this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment