Labels

2.27.2013

The IceBlock [10]: FINALLY!

Yes, finally, finally, finally, finally! I am typing this post with my new, improved, baby-buttified lips! Okay that sounds strange, but whatever, I finally found a solution to my severely chapped lips!!!

Simply put, it's a little routine that involves petrolatum, steam, sugar, Shea butter, and more petrolatum - with a total of two beauty/skincare products that I'll be posting reviews on soon enough (the ones that fill the categories of 'petrolatum' and 'Shea butter'). I'll write a post on the routine, too, this weekend, so keep an eye out for that if you're interested.




I am so relieved, and even more enthusiastic about finally being able to try on all of the new lip products I've purchased. Plus, it's just a bonus that I can finally (that word again, hah) wear lipstick in general again...because, well, I like wearing lipstick. o_o

This probably isn't as exciting for you to read as it is for me to type...but honestly, my lips were so chapped that they were flaking, cracking, itching, inflamed...ugh, they were just a bundle of discomfort all of the time. And the scents of shampoo and lotion at work didn't help either. But now...*exhale*...they are so soft! *_* It's about time though, right? It's been over a month...

Anyway, that's all...hahah... Point is, I'll be back in the loop of testing new products again starting Friday, so stay tuned! :) 'Til next time! ('<>')>

~nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment